Double Force bearings it is:
- Clean, vacuum-degassed, high-carbon chromium steel that undergoes a proprietary heat treatment to reduce crack sensitivity.
- High-power density that allows a smaller bearing to support higher loads.
- Low-weight, compact designs.
- A wide range of sizes.
- Reduced friction torque (as much as 30% less), offering lower operating temperature, with lower power and lubricant consumption.
- Appreciably increased operating speed, allowing an extended scope of applications.
- High temperature capacity of up to 200°C (392°F) for metallic cage bearings. Dimensional stability is ensured by a specific heat treatment.
- A +/- 0.5° misalignment capability, without reducing the load capacity, and up to 1° 30’ in case of low loads.